Tuesday 18 September 2007

[Customs] Saint Seiya Episode G - Hyperion by Ayorr

I don't typically talk about customs on this blog for various reasons. For starters, it's not really official Saint Seiya information and then there are so many new customs being created by such talented fans that I would be hard pressed presenting them all.

However, I will make an exception for that one. A double exception even since I don't even read the episode G not being terribly fan of the drawing style.

Ayorr has been doing customs for quite a few years now. I couldn't say exactly how many as I don't know him personally but he's been presenting his work for as long as the Ma Déesse forum has existed. He is the most famous and prolific customer there and his army of specters is slowly increasing.

But this time I wanted to show what I find to be a superb piece of sculpting and painting. As I said I don't read the Episode G so all I know about Hyperion is that fact that he's a Titan and Titans are supposed to be bad guys... (I think). I'm going to shut up now and let you admire his work.


For more customs from Ayorr you can check out his blog (in French)

No comments: