Thursday 4 June 2009

[Lost Canvas] New Official Anime Teaser Videos

You know, I don't think I ever posted the first video done by TMS Anime, the production house behind the upcoming Saint Seiya - The Lost Canvas, the animated version so here it is first and foremost:





But earlier today they published 2 new teaser videos and these look absolutely terrific. If like me you've been disappointed by the work done by Toei Animation to bring to life the Hades Chapter of the official Saint Seiya manga, then this should come as a relief. The animation is smooth and powerful and the graphics look really well done, just as you would expect from an anime in 2009.

So have a look below, let me know what you think:






I mean just look at that Rozan Hyaku Ryu Ha!!

Edit: and here's a quick link to another trailer not too dissimilar from the first one

No comments: